Rated 4.6 out of 5Â by 16
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Sirsj100 Naked BB -Excellent
Light coverage, instantly blends to give smooth finish. Has reduced the appearance of fine lines around my eyes. good SPF and nice tone to match any skin. Would I recommend to my firends? Deffo
16 October 2014
Rated 2 out of 5Â by Lucia Not for me unfurtunately
As mentioned in my other review I don't like foundations and only wear eye makeup and lipsticks so after years of living in Oz and being 67 thought I could do with just wearing this as a light foundation as so many do. What I didn't like is the colour, very ginger, and no it does not give coverage though doesn't claim to do so - I was just hoping it would. (I have a few light sun spots that have emerged recently- too much sun in youth)So for me its not a product that is beneficial at all. Probably suitable as some say - under a foundation, but that's just too much "stuff" going on your face for me. The brush recommended for applying this is fabulous.
25 June 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Lindsay149 Lightweight face product
I have been using this product for quite a while. It is perfect under foundation and on its own when you have a tan.
29 May 2014
Rated 3 out of 5Â by Rolo Just OK
Not all that, really. Would not repurchase. If this were America I would have returned it. It's good as a foundation base, and the sunscreen is nice, but that's it. Not impressive as a primer on its own and somewhat greasy.
28 May 2014
Rated 4 out of 5Â by VindiRay Great for those who aren't looking for much cover!!
I have only used this product ONCE so far, so I want to emphasise that this is only a FIRST IMPRESSION review and will not include it's long term affects!
* With the hefty price tag, I was cautious about how much product to use. But I found that you do not need to apply much at all to feel the benefits!
* My skin feels soft! I did use it over my natural moisturiser but the BB cream's consistency definitely adds a softer feel to my skin!
* It has evened out my skin tone! I have a few spots, many black heads around my nose and a slightly uneven skin tone. But I found that overall, the BB cream did even out my skin tone and reduce the appearance of my problem areas!
* I have oily skin around my nose and on my T-Zone but tend to have dry skin on my cheeks. This BB Cream is oil free so feels great on my oily areas, yet still helps moisturise my dry patches!
* I don't like to wear too much make up during the day, I would usually stick to concealer, powder/mineral foundation and some blusher and so I don't require much coverage. I find it works well as a base/primer, with a concealer and bit of blusher. So I can ditch the powder!! Yeyy :D
* It blends in so well, even just using your fingers! The cream is so light and sheer that its effortlessly can be applied in seconds!
* The overall look of my complexion looks better, since I don't require the use of my powder anymore. So my skin looks more naturally healthy and even!
* It is a pretty expensive product, however since I found I didn't need to use much it should hopefully last me a while!
* It doesn't give much coverage at all and is very sheer!! This is a big issue for a lot of people, so I would not recommend it to anyone who sees coverage as an important feature for their BB cream!
* It smells a bit funny, but once you rub it into your skin you can't smell it any more, so it's really not an issue, but still worth mentioning!
I find the only real issue with this product is the price. As a student I was very much on the border of purchasing this product, only to take the plunge after I received birthday money haa!
However, the quality of the product is perfect for me and what I need in a BB cream! This is the first BB cream I have tried, so I can not really compare it to others, but I would still recommend this product to others!
I would like to stress again though, that I would NOT recommend this specific BB Cream to those wanting coverage! It is nothing like the coverage you would expect from a tinted moisturiser/ light foundation!! You would just be wasting an awful lot of money!!
25 May 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Mandy Beauty balm
I have been using this beauty balm for nearly 12 months, it evens out skin tone and makes skin soft. I use it as a base for my foundation . I could be used on its own as it has a tint. It lasts quite a long time as you only use a small amounts .
08 May 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Chris Wow
Bought this balm on a whim (I wanted free delivery) and was pleased it came with a tester sample because when I squeezed some out the tube it was dark brown (think dark fake tan colour) and I have blonde hair and ivory skin. However, it blended in perfectly, no tidemark line around my neck and my face didn't look orange.
My skin looked smoother and more even and, with a weeks use, it was healthier too.
It's a bit pricey but well worth it, you only need a fingernail size amount as it spreads really well.
11 March 2014
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Emma_charlotte I like this product
I do like this beauty balm and it is probably the best one I've tried so far. Unlike some others it does not feel greasy, heavy or make my skin oily by lunch time. Goes on really well especially when using the good karma optical blurring brush. I think I will probably be buying again even though it is a little pricey
08 January 2014