Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm 50ml
Introducing an exciting new generation "hybrid moisturiser" whose instant skin-flattering qualities are as compelling as its ability to hydrate the skin. More than a look-good cream, this is a feel good cream. Sweep on this soft balm and the benefits are instant. The finish has diligently been created to deliver the optimum amount of sheen and luminosity for a healthy, vibrant glow.
This item is available for
Anywhere in the Republic of Ireland within 4 days
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- Next Day Delivery to the UK is FREE with all Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra Rich orders from Monday 8th September - 2pm Sunday 28th September 2014. - Simply select Next Day Delivery as your Delivery option and get it for Free.
- This is a proper, effective moisturiser designed to be applied directly onto clean skin. The ingredients, as you would expect from an Elemis product, are all hardworking and pertinent to the cream's success. And then the scent: a neroli, bitter orange, b
- It won't ball under your fingertips if you choose to apply foundation, unlike many optically improving products.
- It won't sparkle under the light. There are no conspicuous luminising particles in our balm.
- It won't leave the skin tacky, or overly dewy, which can be the tendency with products that deliver this kind of fresh, super-hydrated finish.
- Radiance Booster: 89% felt the product helped skin look more radiant & luminous instantly*
- Moisturiser: 85% agreed the product helped smooth the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles*
- Primer: 91% stated the product helped provide a more even & brighter skin tone*
- *User Trials December 2012 based on 56 users over 14 days.
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.